Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Zumba Team Starts Off Strong

That’s right. The Zumba team. We are the three participants that braved Donna’s class last night and also the three that met at 7 a.m. for a fast-paced walk through campus.

Already had a great breakfast with Kathy Duran-Thal. I’ll make sure to post pictures later tonight when I get more time.

And, with that, I will give you today’s schedule:
· Early morning exercise class at Cooper Fitness Center
· Wake up and Walk session with Valerie Ponce, an avid runner and Cooper Wellness associate· Breakfast lesson with Kathy Duran-Thal (watch for a subsequent post from Kathy on the Whole Grain Council’s stamp of good and excellent grains later)
· Guidelines for Optimal Nutrition by the one and only Kathy Duran-Thal
· Heart Rate Monitor Demonstration by Susie Kania
· Walking for Health and Fitness with Susie Kania
· The Fitness Connection by Chad Krisher, Cooper Fitness Center Professional Fitness Trainer
· Lunch
· Understanding Your Blood Profile by Dr. Riva Rahl
· My first Cooper Personal Training session!!!
· Designing Your Personal Fitness Plan by Susie Kania
· Yoga
· Dinner
· Feet Don’t Fail Me Now lecture and walking assessment with Dr. Allan Sherman

More to come. Did you enjoy that Zumba video last night?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging your experience there! I have always wanted to visit--this blog gives me a taste of what I could expect. I especially enjoyed the video interview with Todd Whitthorne. Miss him from the Healthy Living Radio days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I love Zumba. Sounds like quite a jam-packed day!

    - Alison

    PS. Thanks for the Whole Grains Council shoutout!

    ReplyDelete