Monday, January 25, 2010

I give in… I’ve been Cooper-ized

Here it is Monday morning and I am sitting at my desk, my lunch is in the fridge: a salad with corn and bean salsas, chopped turkey, bell peppers, avocado and a bit of feta cheese. And I just finished a bowl of oatmeal with walnuts, blueberries, and raspberries.

I have been Cooperized. And I wasn’t the only one to leave Cooper Aerobics Center feeling inspired to make changes to my lifestyle. Since you heard from me all week, I thought it best to introduce you to a few of the other participants in Cooper Wellness.



Sorry about the wind noise. We wanted to be outside enjoying the nice weather. The extra noise was the price we paid for that.

Wish us luck as we continue to “square off the curve”.

Thanks for your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment